|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and Late Bronze Age or Early Iron Age flint flakes and tools|
Fieldwalking before 2003 in an area east of Brickkiln Farm recovered a number of worked flints. The majority of these were Neolithic flakes, though a few dated to the Late Bronze Age or Early Iron Age.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 79687 89029|
|Parish:||WEETING WITH BROOMHILL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Before 13 January 2003. Fieldwalking. In ill defined area half a mile east of Brickkiln Farm.
Worked flints, all, bar a few ?Neolithic flakes, probably late prehistoric, ie. Late Bronze Age or Early Iron Age.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 5 March 2003.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- BORER (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- CORE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...