|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Medieval badge, medieval or post medieval buckle|
Metal detecting in 2001 recovered a medieval pilgrim badge or secular badge and a medieval or post medieval buckle.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 68 99|
|Parish:||WRETTON, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Before 25 January 2001. Metal detecting.
Medieval pilgrim badge or secular badge.
Medieval or post medieval buckle.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 28 November 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- BADGE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- PILGRIM BADGE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- BUCKLE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...