|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Saxon and medieval metal finds|
A Late Saxon strap-end and a Late Saxon or early medieval strip from a casket, decorated with an animal's head, found by metal-detecting.
Images - none
August 2002. Metal-detecting.
Two Late Saxon/medieval objects.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 25 September 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...