|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Saxon, medieval and post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking in this area during 2000, as part of the STANTA Survey, recovered sherds of Late Saxon, medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 910 899|
|Parish:||WRETHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
10 October 2000. STANTA Survey. Fieldwalking. Fieldwork no: H7 A & B.
Late Saxon, medieval and post medieval sherds.
See field notes and lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 9 January 2001.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Unpublished Document: Davison, A.. 2002. STANTA ILMP Arable Survey. June. |
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. and Cushion, B. 2005. An Archaeological Survey of the Stanford Training Area, 2000-2. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLIV Pt IV pp 602-616. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...