|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Royal Observer Corps post|
A Royal Observer Corps post was present on this site, and in use between March 1958 and October 1969. The site was completely demolished in 1990, and no traces remain today.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 2562 8264|
|Parish:||REDENHALL WITH HARLESTON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Royal observer corps post.
In use March 1958 to October 1969. Totally demolished 1990. No traces remain. See (S1).
E. Rose (NLA), July 2000.
- ROYAL OBSERVER CORPS SITE (Mid 20th Century to Late 20th Century - 1958 AD to 1968 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Article in Serial: Catford, N.. 1999. Royal Observer Corps Underground Posts in Norfolk.. Norfolk Industrial Archaeology Society Journal. Vol 6, no 4, pp 59-70. pp 59ff. |
Related records - none
Find out more...