|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Saxon and medieval metal objects|
Metal detecting at this location in 1997 recovered an Early Saxon wrist clasp along with a medieval coin and wrist clasp from the same period.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 94 05|
|Parish:||SHIPDHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1997. Metal detecting finds.
Medieval coin. See list in file.
Early Saxon wrist clasp 6th century.
Medieval clasp 14th century.
Details in file.
V. Fryer (NCM) 2 June 1997.
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon to Medieval - 410 AD to 1539 AD)
- SLEEVE CLASP (Early Saxon - 411 AD to 650 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- DRESS COMPONENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...