|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Early Saxon wrist-clasp and medieval to post medieval coins|
In 1994 an Early Saxon gilt wrist-clasp with an animal in the centre was recovered from this area, as well as two medieval and post medieval coins.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 16 86|
|Parish:||TIVETSHALL ST MARGARET, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
January or February 1994. 
Early Saxon wrist-clasp. Animal (eye and head) in centre. Pelta-shaped lobe. Gilt.
Polaroid NCM (S1).
Two medieval and one post medieval coins.
See list in secondary file.
Identified by J. Davies (NCM).
A. Rogerson (NLA), 3 June 1995.
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon - 410 AD to 650 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- SLEEVE CLASP (Early Saxon - 411 AD to 650 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Photograph: NCC Find Identification and Recording Service. c. 1975-2000. HES Find Polaroid Collection. HES Find Polaroid Collection. polaroid. black and white. |
Related records - none
Find out more...