|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints and multi-period pottery from Poid Close field|
Prehistoric flints and fragments of Roman, medieval and post medieval pottery found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 0561 9885|
|Parish:||MORLEY, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
17 September 1993. Fieldwalking finds.
Roman, medieval, post medieval sherds.
See full lists and plans in file.
E. Rose (NLA) 28 March 1994.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to 19th Century - 1000000 BC to 1900 AD)
- POT (Undated)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Map: Finder's Map.. |
|---||Unpublished Document: Davison, A.. 1994. Results of Fieldwalking around Morley Research Centre (Manor Farm). |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...