|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Prehistoric flints, fragments of Roman, medieval and post medieval pottery and post medieval clay pipes found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 0558 9904|
|Parish:||MORLEY, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Spring 1993. Fieldwalking finds.
Roman, medieval, post medieval sherds.
See detailed lists and site plans in file.
E. Rose (NLA) 17 August 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to Post Medieval - 500000 BC to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Map: Finder's Map.. |
|---||Article in serial: Gurney, D. (ed.). 1994. Excavations and Surveys in Norfolk 1993. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLII Pt I pp 115-123. pp 118-119. |
|---||Unpublished document: Davison, A.. 1994. Results of Fieldwalking around Morley Research Centre (Manor Farm). |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...