|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Neolithic flint working site and multi-period finds.|
Prehistoric flints, Neolithic flints and Bronze Age, Iron Age and Roman pottery fragments were found on the surface in 1992. The Neolithic flint finds mark a flint working site.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 9683 8262|
|Parish:||RIDDLESWORTH, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
November 1992. Fieldwalking finds.
Neolithic flints, potboilers.
Beaker, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Roman pottery.
See file for details.
D.Gurney (NLA), 16 November 1992.
- LITHIC WORKING SITE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POT BOILER (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- POT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...