|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints and multi-period pottery|
Prehistoric flints and pottery dating from the Roman to the post medieval periods, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 177 326|
|Parish:||ERPINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
March 1992. Finder's field W42. Fieldwalking finds.
Roman, medieval, post medieval sherds.
See full details in file.
E. Rose (NLA) 12 May 1992.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...