|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Pottery fragments dating from the Late Saxon to the post medieval periods, found by fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1867 3142|
|Parish:||ERPINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
January 1992. Fieldwalking finds; finder's no. W28.
Late Saxon, medieval, post medieval sherds.
See lists and details in file.
E. Rose (NLA) April 1992.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. 1995. The Field Archaeology of the Mannington and Wolterton Estates. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLII Pt II pp 160-184. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...