|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints, medieval and post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking here in 1991 recovered a fine Neolithic flint scraper along with sherds of medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 2309 2718|
|Parish:||BURGH AND TUTTINGTON, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
1991. Fieldwalking finds
One 'lovely' flint scraper, one flake with reworking.
Post medieval lead glazed earthenware.
Information from member of the public .
Identified by J. J. Wymer (NAU) 16 April 1991.
W. Milligan (NAU) 23 January 1991.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...