|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Undatable prehistoric and Mesolithic worked flints|
In 1990 a possible Mesolithic flint microlith and a number of Mesolithic and undatable prehistoric flint flakes were recovered from a garden in this area.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 2354 0205|
|Parish:||STOKE HOLY CROSS, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
7 September 1990. Stray Find.
Found by  while gardening:
15 undatable prehistoric flint flakes, some with retouch.
1 Mesolithic flint ?microlith and two flakes.
Identified by J. J. Wymer (NAU). Compiled by W. Milligan (NCM), 19 July 1990.
Amended by P. Watkins (HES), 28 March 2014.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Mesolithic - 10000 BC to 4001 BC)
- FLAKE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKE (Mesolithic - 10000 BC to 4001 BC)
- MICROLITH? (Mesolithic - 10000 BC to 4001 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...