|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||73 The Close.|
An early 19th century two storey red brick office with a façade of three sash window bays and a central panelled door with a traceried fanlight.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 23390 08807|
|Parish:||NORWICH, NORWICH, NORFOLK|
Office. Early 19th century. Red brick and pantile roof. Two storeys. Three bays. Central panelled door with semi-circular arch and traceried fanlight. Sash windows throughout with glazing bars and rubbed brick segmental arches.
Paired modillion cornice.
Information from (S1).
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1800 AD to 2050 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest. |
|377||Part of: Cathedral Close (cathedral precinct) (Monument)|
|Mon 1459||Part of: Cathedral Precinct (Monument)|
Find out more...