|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||18 The Close|
A late 18th century two storey red brick house with sash windows and a pantile roof. The central first floor window has a wrought iron balcony.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 23669 08769|
|Parish:||NORWICH, NORWICH, NORFOLK|
House, late 18th century. Red brick and pantile roof. Two storeys, three bays. Central door with rectangular fanlight and pilasters with top triglyph. Sash windows throughout with glazing bars and flat rubbed brick arches. The central window at first floor has a wrought-iron balcony.
Information from (S1).
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1750 AD to 2050 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest. |
|377||Part of: Cathedral Close (cathedral precinct) (Monument)|
|Mon 1459||Part of: Cathedral Precinct (Monument)|
Find out more...