|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Building of unknown date and multi-period pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking in this area during 1990 recovered pottery fragments dating from the late prehistoric to the post medieval period. Additionally, architectural fragments of unknown date were recorded and these suggest a building once stood here.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1690 3227|
|Parish:||ERPINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
|WICKMERE, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
March 1990. Fieldwalking.
Iron Age, Roman, medieval, post medieval sherds and flints.
See lists and plans in file.
E. Rose (NAU) 31 October 1990.
- BUILDING (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Unknown date)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...