|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flint flake, medieval and post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking here in 1979 recovered a single prehistoric flint flake, undated brick fragments and pieces of medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 178 920|
|Parish:||WACTON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
28 October 1979. Fieldwalking by Wacton Field Group (NRC).
One flint flake.
Seven medieval unglazed.
Three glazed red earthenware.
One post medieval stoneware.
Identifications by A. Rogerson (NAU).
E. Rose (NAUU) 1 December 1988.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- BRICK (Undated)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...