|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Post medieval gunflints, southwest of New Barn|
In 1987 an area of flint debris associated with the production of post medieval gunflints was recorded at this location.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 6148 9460|
|Parish:||SOUTHERY, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
30 November 1987. Former farm, now outbuildings only.
Spread of gunflint debris 34m east-west x 25m north-south approximately.
Identified by F. Healy (NAU).
Held by NCM, formerly by .
R. Silvester (NAU) 30 November 1987.
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- GUNFLINT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...