|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Prehistoric worked flints and potboilers, medieval to post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking in 1986 recovered medieval pottery sherds, post medieval pottery sherds and clay pipes, as well as some worked flints and a small area of pot boilers.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 2843 3248|
|Parish:||SWAFIELD, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
18 January 1986. Found in fieldwalking.
Medieval sherds, mostly early medieval, one Grimston greenglazed.
Post medieval sherd and clay pipes.
Worked flints and small area of pot boilers.
Medieval sherds. 
W. F. Milligan (NCM), 20 January 1986.
- BURNT MOUND (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT BOILER (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...