|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period finds from field on north side boundary stream|
A prehistoric flint flake, fragments of medieval to post medieval pottery and other finds found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 3422 9791|
|Parish:||MUNDHAM, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
|SISLAND, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
February 1982. Fieldwalking, Sisland Survey Site 2393.
Medieval to post medieval sherds, flint flake.
See List in File.
Identified by P.W. Williams (NAU).
P.W. Williams (NAU) 10 February 1985 and E. Rose (NAU) 28 October 1985.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to 19th Century - 1000000 BC to 1900 AD)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- MILLSTONE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- QUERN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...