|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic flint axehead, flakes and blade and Roman pottery sherd|
Fieldwalking in this area during 1979 recovered a small Neolithic axehead, Neolithic/Bronze Age flint flakes and blades and a single sherd of Roman pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1221 0683|
|Parish:||WRAMPLINGHAM, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Autumn 1979. Surface of drilled field.
One small axe?
One Roman sherd grey coarseware.
Information from member of the public  (his site 206).
Identified by A. Lawson 10 September 1980.
Compiled by A. Lawson 10 September 1980.
Typed by J. Wymer (NAU) 5 December 1983.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...