|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Possible Roman building materials and multi-period pottery|
Pottery dating from the Roman to the medieval period found in 1982. Possible Roman building material has also been found on the site.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 7190 2162|
|Parish:||GRIMSTON, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
14 December 1982. From bed of stream forming south side Watery Lane.
Formerly wrongly reported as from site NHER 3579.
Roman? Coarse grey ware, Ipswich ware, Thetford type ware, medieval unglazed.
Identified by R. Trett (KLM)
On a map field under NHER 3579 source  reports Roman building material to the southwest of this findspot; but who identified it and other details are not given.
E. Rose (NLA) 11 October 1994.
Part of large scatter, NHER 30967.
- BUILDING (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Middle Saxon - 651 AD to 850 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Middle Saxon - 651 AD to 850 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...