|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period finds from southwest corner of field east-northeast of church|
Prehistoric flint flakes and fragments of pottery dating from the Roman, medieval and post medieval periods found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 2068 9367|
|Parish:||LONG STRATTON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1979. Fieldwalking after ploughing.
Roman and post medieval sherds.
Medieval and late medieval/early post medieval sherds.
Identified by W. Milligan (NCM) 24 March 1981.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to Post Medieval - 500000 BC to 1900 AD)
- FLAKE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...