|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric hammerstones and scrapers, Neolthic arrowheads|
In 1970 to 1974 a number of prehistoric hammerstones and scrapers, as well as Neolithic arrowheads, were recovered from an area of the parish of Tittleshall.
Images - none
|Parish:||TITTLESHALL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1970-4. Unspecified locations at High House Farm, Tittleshall. House at 8955 2070.
Collection not seen because not kept separate and not necessarily allretained.
11 June 1970.
Arrowhead (14A), scrapers (80H).
Scrapers (4-11), miscellaneous tools (8n).
29 May 1974.
6 June 1974.
Scrapers (344, 350-1).
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- HAMMERSTONE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- KNIFE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...