|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval wind pump, north of Lordsbridge Farm|
This is the site of a post medieval wind pump which was marked on a map of 1836.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 5727 1315|
|Parish:||TILNEY ST LAWRENCE, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of wind pump.
Marked on 1836 1st edition 1 inch Ordnance Survey Map (S1).
Compiled by E. Rose (NAU), 18 July 1980.
- WIND PUMP (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey. 1824-1836. Ordnance Survey First Edition 1 inch.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...