|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval drainage mill|
According to the 1836 Ordnance Survey map, a drainage mill once stood here. It was referred to as Sedge Fen Mill on the tithe map of 1838 and also appeared on Bryant's map of 1826.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 6169 9311|
|Parish:||SOUTHERY, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of drainage mill.
Marked on 1st edition 1in Ordnance Survey 1836.
E. Rose (NAU) 29 April 1980.
Called Sedge Fen Mill on tithe map 1838.
R. Silvester (NAU) 12 August 1988.
Also shown on on Bryant 1826.
E. Rose (NLA) June 2002.
- WIND PUMP (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Map: Bryant, A.. 1826. Bryant's Map of Norfolk. |
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...