|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval windmill|
According to a map of 1797 a windmill once stood at this location. However, a local informant had no records relating to this particular mill.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 967 078|
|Parish:||SHIPDHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Southwest of Methodist Chapel. Site of wind mill.
Marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 11 September 1979.
Informant  has no records of this mill.
E. Rose (NAU) 6 April 1982.
- WINDMILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
Related records - none
Find out more...