|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic laurel leaf, arrowhead, axeheads and scraper, field north of Pepper Clump|
A Neolithic laurel leaf, a transverse arrowhead, three chipped axeheads and a scraper were recovered from this area, and are now in the NCM.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 768 887|
|Parish:||WEETING WITH BROOMHILL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Field north of Pepper Clump.
One laurel leaf, one petit tranchet derivative (transverse arrowhead), three chipped axes, one scraper.
In NCM .
Information from F. Healy (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 22 May 1979.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FLAKED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LAUREL LEAF (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- TRANSVERSE ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...