|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and Bronze Age flint finds|
Four Neolithic flint leaf arrowheads and chipped and polished axeheads, together with two Early Bronze Age barbed and tanged flint arrowheads, were found at an unknown date.
Images - none
|Parish:||SOUTHACRE, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Exact site unknown.
Five leaf arrowheads, two barbed and tanged, four chipped flint axes, two part-polished axes, three polished flint axes including one rechipped.
Information from F. Healy (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 9 May 1979.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- FLAKED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LEAF ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POLISHED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...