|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval windmill|
The site of a windmill, marked on maps of 1797 and 1836.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 664 040|
|Parish:||WEST DEREHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of windmill; marked on Faden's map 1797 (S1).
Called Grange Mill on 1836 1st edition 1 inch Ordnance Survey map (S2).
Post mill, last used in 1858; information from .
E. Rose (NAU), 2 February 1982.
- WINDMILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
|<S2>||Map: Ordnance Survey. 1824-1836. Ordnance Survey First Edition 1 inch.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...