|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||24 to 26 The Street|
A 16th century brick house with stepped gables and elaborate 19th century windows. The house is now divided into three dwellings.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1482 3483|
|Parish:||MATLASK, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
House, now 3 cottages.
16th century brick, stepped gables with 2 pairs hoodmoulded windows (blocked upper to west).
Facade with traces of old windows and 3 19th century stepped gables on dormers.
Elaborate 19th century windows.
Visited by E. Rose (NAU) 11 May 1978.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...