|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval windpump|
This is the site of a post medieval wind pump marked on a map of 1797.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 5731 1308|
|Parish:||TILNEY ST LAWRENCE, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Drainage mill marked on (S1).
More accurate location on other side of dyke, and thus in Tilney not Wiggenhall, from enclosure map of Marshland (S2).
Compiled by R. Silvester (NAU), August 1983.
- WIND PUMP (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
|<S2>||Map: West. 1803. |
Related records - none
Find out more...