|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The Lodge, formerly Salhouse Old Rectory|
This vicarage was built in 1846 with materials from the demolished medieval parish barn at Wroxham. The present building is externally of red brick with three bays and stands two storeys high.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 3025 1557|
|Parish:||SALHOUSE, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
Vicarage built in 1846 with materials from demolished parish barn at Wroxham.
Information from NCM Bolingbroke Collection.
See plans (S1) in file.
Present building is externally of red brick, three bays and two storeys, suitable for the date given above but any reused materials must be inside.
E. Rose (NLA) 25 February 2005.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1846 AD to 2050 AD)
- ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
|<S1>||Graphic material: Various. Various. Architectural plans.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...