|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Duke's Head public house|
A late 17th century brick public house, with 19th century extensions.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 8159 2804|
|Parish:||WEST RUDHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Part of east facade carrstone, with brick letters '1663 HK' between two diamond shapes.
Remainder of building reconstructed in 19th century brick.
Visited E. Rose (NAU) 20 February 1978.
- INN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest. |
Related records - none
Find out more...