|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Cropmarks of undated ring ditch, linear feature and field systems|
Aerial photography from 1976 recorded the cropmark of a ring ditch, an unusual sinuous linear mark, and old field systems to the north.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 0715 2953|
|Parish:||THURNING, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
17 June 1976.
Cropmark of ring ditch, unusual sinuous linear mark, and old fields to north.
Located by E. Rose (NAU), 26 September 1977.
- FIELD SYSTEM (Unknown date)
- LINEAR FEATURE (Unknown date)
- RING DITCH (Unknown date)
- FIELD SYSTEM (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- RING DITCH (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Aerial Photograph: TG 0729A-C. |
Related records - none
Find out more...