|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of tower mill between 1851 to 1938|
A tower mill was built on this site between 1851 to 1852, when the mill at site NHER 12186 was demolished. The mill on this site was last used in 1929, and was demolished in 1938.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 1654 8627|
|Parish:||TIVETSHALL ST MARGARET, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
6 February 1980.
Wind mill marked here on (S1).
No trace of this except some sheds.
Compiled by E. Rose.
Tower mill built 1851 to 1852 when mill at site NHER 12186 demolished. Last used 1929. Demolished 1938. 
E. Rose (NAU), 24 March 1982
- TOWER MILL (Post Medieval to Modern - 1851 AD to 1938 AD)
- WINDMILL (Post Medieval to Modern - 1851 AD to 1938 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey, First Edition, 6 Inch. 1879-1886. Ordnance Survey 1st Edition 6 inch map.. 1923. |
Related records - none
Find out more...