|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Metal detecting in 2001 and 2002 recovered a Bronze Age palstave, a medieval buckle and a post medieval button.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 25 34|
|Parish:||ANTINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
December 2001/January 2002. Metal detecting.
Middle Bronze Age palstave fragment (S1).
Medieval and post medieval metal finds.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 18 February 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Middle Bronze Age - 1600 BC to 1001 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- PALSTAVE (Middle Bronze Age - 1600 BC to 1001 BC)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- BUTTON (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Illustration: Ashley, S.. 2002. Drawing of a Late Bronze Age copper alloy palstave.. Film. 1:1. |
Related records - none
Find out more...