|Type of record:||Find Spot|
A Neolithic knife, made of flint, which was reused later in the prehistoric period.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 8978 8042|
|Parish:||BRETTENHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1998. Surface find on arable field.
Probably Neolithic end scraper/knife with later prehistoric reuse.
Identified P. Robins (NCM)
A. Rogerson (NLA) 29 June 1998.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- KNIFE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- KNIFE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Illustration: Finds Illustrations. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...