|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Metal detecting recovered undated copper alloy metalworking debris, a flint flake, a post medieval coin weight and Iron Age or prehistoric fragments of pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 84 15|
|Parish:||GREAT DUNHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
January/February 1996. Metal detecting and field observation. Lexham Estate field No. 83.
Undated bronze metalworking debris.
Post medieval coin weight.
Iron Age or prehistoric sherds at Context 2.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 9 April 1996.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- METAL WORKING DEBRIS (Undated)
- SPOON (Undated)
- UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Undated)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- COIN WEIGHT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...