|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Fieldwalking and metal detecting recovered a prehistoric worked flint flake and pieces of Late Saxon and post medieval pottery. An undated lead weight was also found.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 38 26|
|Parish:||INGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1995. Fieldwalking and metal detecting finds.
Three Thetford type ware rims.
One lead glazed earthenware rim.
Flint flake. See (S1) in file by P. Robins (NCM), 25 May 1995.
Lead weight ?date/use.
W. Milligan (NCM), 10 April 1995.
Rimsherd Frechen stoneware.
Identified by W.F. Milligan (NCM).
A. Rogerson (NLA), 26 March 1999.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- WEIGHT (Undated)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Unpublished Document: Robins, P.A.. Lithic Report. |
Related records - none
Find out more...