|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Bronze Age and medieval finds|
A Bronze Age copper alloy rapier or spear tip, an Edward I jetton and a Henry III cut farthing were found by a metal detectorist.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 74 99|
|Parish:||FOULDEN, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1993. Metal detecting.
Bronze Age spear or rapier tip, (S1).
Edward I jetton.
Henry III cut farthing.
See list in file.
Identified by J. Davies (NCM), 19 May 1993.
W. Milligan (NCM), 3 June 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- RAPIER (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- SPEAR (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- JETTON (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Illustration: Jones, C.. Unknown. Drawing of a Bronze Age rapier or spear tip.. Paper. 1:1. |
Related records - none
Find out more...