|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Fieldwalking recovered a Neolithic flaked flint axehead and pieces of medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1646 3088|
|Parish:||ITTERINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
March 1992. Fieldwalking finds. Finder's field W39.
Neolithic flint axe.
Medieval/post medieval sherds.
See full details in file.
E. Rose (NLA), 12 May 1992.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Map: Finder's Map.. |
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. 1995. The Field Archaeology of the Mannington and Wolterton Estates. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLII Pt II pp 160-184. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...