|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period finds scatter|
Prehistoric flints, and pottery fragments dating from the Iron Age to the medieval period, found by fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 7359 0488|
|Parish:||BEACHAMWELL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
13 March 1988.
Report in file.
A. Rogerson (NAU) 9 December 1988.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to Roman - 1000000 BC to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon to Medieval - 851 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Undated)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||*Fieldwork: Barton Bendish Survey. 1071. BB. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...