|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and Beaker period arrowheads|
A Neolithic leaf arrowhead, a triangular arrowhead, a tanged arrowhead and two Beaker period barbed and tanged flint arrowheads were found. The exact nature and location of this discovery are unclear.
Images - none
Exact site unknown.
Leaf arrowhead, triangular arrowhead, two barbed and tanged arrowheads, tanged arrowhead.
Information from F. Healy (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 27 April 1979.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LEAF ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...