|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The Red House, 33 Station Road|
Two early 18th century brick houses, now converted into one house. The house has a thatched roof and arched windows.
Images - none
February 1986. Listed, Grade II.
Listing Description Excerpt:
"Two houses, now converted to one. Early 18th century. Brick on flint plinth. Thatched roof. 2 storeys in 4 bays. 4 arched 2-light 20th century casements each floor. Gabled roof. Internal gable end stacks and 20th century central ridge stack."
Information from (S1).
Please consult the National Heritage List for England (S1) for the current listing details.
A. Cattermole (NLA), 28 February 2006. Amended J. Cullis (HES), 8 November 2019.
- HOUSE (17th Century to 21st Century - 1700 AD to 2100 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Monograph: Pevsner, N and Wilson, W. 1999. Norfolk 2: North-West and South. The Buildings of England. 2nd Edition. p 410. |
|<S1>||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. List Entry 1342368. |
Related records - none
Find out more...