|Type of record:||Building|
An early 19th century two storey red brick and flint chapel with a pantiled roof. At the front, it has interlaced iron railings.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 03743 29387|
|Parish:||HINDOLVESTON, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Chapel. Early 19th century. Red brick, flint with brick dressed returns. Red pantiled roof. Two storey, three bay façade, two blank return bays.
For further information see list description (S1).
A. Cattermole (NLA), 22 February 2006.
(S2) gives a date of 1845 for the chapel opening.
A. Yardy (HES), 13 December 2012.
- METHODIST CHAPEL (19th Century to 21st Century - 1845 AD to 2100 AD)
- NONCONFORMIST CHAPEL (19th Century to 21st Century - 1845 AD to 2100 AD)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (19th Century to 21st Century - 1845 AD to 2100 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Monograph: Pevsner, N. and Wilson, B. 1997. Norfolk 1: Norwich and North-East. The Buildings of England. 2nd Edition. p 552. |
|<S1>||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. |
|<S2>||Monograph: Stell, C.. 2002. Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Eastern England. p 246. |
Related records - none
Find out more...