|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic flints and Roman pottery|
Prehistoric flakes, a Neolithic core and scraper and fragments of Roman pottery found by fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 85134 97938|
|Parish:||HILBOROUGH, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
STANTA Survey Fieldwalking 2001. D8.
Neolithic and undatable worked flints.
See list and sketch plans in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 3 May 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- CORE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Unpublished Document: Davison, A.. 2002. STANTA ILMP Arable Survey. June. |
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. and Cushion, B. 2005. An Archaeological Survey of the Stanford Training Area, 2000-2. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLIV Pt IV pp 602-616. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...