|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Prehistoric flint flakes and scrapers and fragments of pottery dating from the Roman, medieval and post medieval periods collected during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 8754 4498|
|Parish:||HOLKHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
December 1999/January 2000. Fieldwalking, presumably on grassland. Circumstances of work unknown.
Roman, medieval, post medieval and undatable sherds.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 21 February 2001.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Unknown date)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...