|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age flints|
A Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age flint scraper and flakes found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 846 978|
|Parish:||HILBOROUGH, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
31 October 2000. STANTA Survey. Fieldwalking. Fieldwork No: D4.
3 worked flints.
See description and field notes in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 9 January 2001.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FLAKE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FLAKE (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Unpublished Document: Davison, A.. 2002. STANTA ILMP Arable Survey. June. |
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. and Cushion, B. 2005. An Archaeological Survey of the Stanford Training Area, 2000-2. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLIV Pt IV pp 602-616. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...